RE: [Xen-users] xen save error

> I can get xen-2.0-testing to fail on live migrations with
> virtually no load about 10% of the time with live migration
> :-)  Seems it becomes unable to suspend the user domain
> kernel - kernel gets the message, but never gets a chance to
> process it.  I'm not saying 2.0-testing won't resolve the
> problem John is seeing, but I'm not sure I would quite make
> the statement that it has been 'battle tested' :-)

Can you say more about your configuration? I haven't heard of migrate
problems on 2.0-testing. Almost all the development effort is focussed
on 3.0, but if it's a reproduceable problem someone might take a look.
Migration on 2.0-testing has been tested pretty thoroughly, so it must
be something to do with your configuration or other xm operations you've
done on the domain since you started it.

Ian