Re: [Xen-users] veth0 is from netback and vifu.0 is fromthebridge-utils?

That's excellent. I'll wait for Rik to pick this one up for a
testing .rpm, though, because I never *ever* managed to build a
RedHat kernel with external patches :)

--
Ramiro Brito Willmersdorf  Dep. Engenharia Mecânica/UFPE
ramiro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx        tel: +55 81 2126-8231e239