Re: [Xen-users] I can't create a vitual server

On Sunday 18 September 2005 18:13, cmignan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>  I can stan start th deamon xend but when I want to create a new domain it
> display me that:
> (myvmconf is a domain configuration file that I create)
>
> [root@datacenter boot]# xm create myvmconf -c
> Using config file "/etc/xen/myvmconf".

The config file you're using expects that you pass a "vmid=..." parameter on
the command line when creating the domain.

Either use a plain config file as base for your config, or try starting with

xm create -c myvmconf vmid=1

(read the comments at top of your config file for details)

/Ernst