[Xen-users] SMP and Memory Limits

Hi,

What are the limits on how many CPUs and how much memory Xen supports? I am interested in this for both the host (0) kernel and the client (U) kernel.

I am looking at getting some 16-way (8-way dual-core) Opteron systems with about 64 GB of RAM for prototyping, so I would like to make sure that Xen can use up all of the resources of such a machine.

Best regards.

Gordan