Re: [Xen-users] SMP and Memory Limits

> > So, you are reasonably confident that when applied to a
> > 64GB/16-way machine it isn't going to fall over flat on it's face? :-)
>
> Reasonably so. But I wouldn't bet any more than the smaller
> denominations of change that I've currently got in my pocket on it...
> ;-)

I don't think *many* people are running on machines this big, but I think a
few have done so (even on bigger machines).  In Cambridge, we have a 8 core
Opteron, I think - the Unisys guys run on much bigger CPU counts.

The x86_64 is certainly passing the daily tests reliably now, so it's more a
question of whether your specific machine tickles any unexpected cases.  Of
course, the pre-release testing phase is a good point to scream about bugs
like this ;-)

Cheers,
Mark