Re: [Xen-users] DELL PowerEdge 6450 XEN

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005, swygue wrote:
I have a DELL PowerEdge 6450 that XEN would not boot on. During the
boot I get the system just hangs right after hit displays unmouting
old /sys. I tried booting with the no smp kernel option and that did
not work. Any ideas ?

I think 'ignorebiostables' did it for me when I was trying to get our
6450 running xen with fc3+the redhat devel xen rpms, but that was a
while ago, is this trying the latest xen stuff?

If that doesn't do it, there should be something that does with some
version because I had it running for a while before moving to a 2850.

-matt