[Xen-users] Newbie: How to run Xwindows in the guest OS

Hi

I got Fedora Core 4 to boot via the Xen kernel.  Then I configured the guest os config files as recommended in the examples on teh Xen documentation.  Then tried loading Ubuntu via the guest OS.  Ubuntu boots and stops at login prompt and I am able to login to tty1.  I tried with Suse 10 and same result (run level in both configs was set to 5)

Question:  How do I get X to run in the guest operating systems ie. Suse or Ubuntu ?

System: P4/512MB RAM/256 is used by Xen on FC4 and the balance is for the guest OS

Regards
Srini