[Xen-users] 32bit and bigmem

Hello all,

Can Xen (2.0 testing) use over 4GB of RAM on a 32 bit platform?
I guess you can't give a single domain more than 4GB, but can you
have multiple domains which add up to more than 4GB?

If no, then do I have a shot at 64 bits with a Xeon EM64T CPU?

--
Jussi Hämäläinen         +358 3 3551 8086   University of Tampere
System administrator     +358 50  5900641   Computer Centre