Arena Complex 14 Donegall Square West, United Kingdom.

From: Ellen Bleeker
e-mail : ellenbleeker@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(Lottery Coordinator)

Sir/adam,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the South Australia
Lotteries Winners International programs held on the 22nd, September, 2005.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket #: 00903228100 with prize #
778009/2 drew ?1,000,000.00 which was first in the 2nd class of the
draws.
you are to receive ?1,000,000.00 (One Million Euros). Because of mix up
in cash pay-outs, we ask that you keep your winning information
confidential until your money (?1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted
to you by our accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere
to  avoid loss of your cash prize - winners of our cash prizes are
advised to adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse of this
program by other participants.
It's important to note that this draws were conducted formally, and
winners are selected through an internet ballot system from 60,000
individual and companies e-mail addresses - the draws are conducted
around the world through our internet based ballot system. The
promotion is sponsored and promoted by South Australia lotteries.

We congratulate you once again. We hope you will use part of it in our
next draws; the jackpot winning is ?85million.
Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20 days.
After this date all unclaimed cash prize will be forfeited and included
in the next sweepstake.
Please, in order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember
to quote personal and winning numbers in all correspondence with us.

Congratulations once again from all members of South Australia
Lotteries.
Thank you for being part of our promotional program.
For immediate release of your cash prize to you, please kindly contact
our Paying Bank ( Deutsche Bank, Amsterdam.)
Send them the following:
(i). Your names, (ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers (iii) Contact
Address (iv) your winning numbers (v) Quote amount won.
Contact the paying bank with the following:
Contact person: Mr. Powell Green,
Deutsche Bank, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
E-mail:srvccust@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel: 31 647-494-395