[Xen-users] Re: suse guest domain?

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "kooto (sent by Nabble.com)" <lists@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:38:26 -0700 (PDT)
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 00:36:09 +0000

Kent Watsen wrote:
I've searched the mail archives, wiki, and many other online resources,
but I still can't get my first non rescue-disk image-based guest domain
going...
Here is someone who had suse guest domain installed successfully:
http://www.nabble.com/Problems-booting-domian---unable-to-mount-root-device-t79106.html#a217407

when you search, even if you don't find an exact answer, you can at least find someone who had discussed the suse guest domain before. You can reply to their posts from Nabble.

Sent from the Xen - User forum at Nabble.com.