[Xen-users] FreeBSD domU

I was reading in the xen-users list and read a few emails from people that cant boot FreeBSD as a domU using the Kip Macy instructions at http://www.fsmware.com/xenofreebsd/5.3/ i have the pleasure to inform that his work is still usefull, the only thing that stop me booting that FreeBSD domU image was i forget to add de ufs: root mount device but using this config http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-users/2005-09/msg00594.html
i finally have the domU boot and runing.

PS: My dom0 is Debian Sarge with Xen 2.0.6 , i get this dom0 running thanks to this guide http://www.option-c.com/xwiki/Xen_Debian_Quick_Start

I hope this can help someone else having troble with FreeBSD as domU.....

Thanks Kip Macy for the FreeBSD/domU howto..  :)

        - ariel
        ariel en BSDlatino . org
        ariel en ferreras . info
        http://www.BSDlatino.org