Re: [Xen-users] sata_nv

I ran across the sata_nv problem too. Luckily I had another machine to run on, so I didn't bother trying. My desktop machine has sata_nv. When I get around to it I'll try to compile the module for it and let you know.

MCresearch wrote:

So I've been trying to compile a dom0 kernel. My original system (non-xen) was using the sata_nv kernel module. Is there anyway to compile a dom0 kernel using the sata_nv module? I found some messages about a bug in sata_nv and nothing else. I'm assuming I'm out of luck but I thought I'd was ask on the list.

Thanks in advance,
MikeK

Michael J. Baysek Systems Analyst
Carnegie Mellon University, Auton Lab