Re: [Xen-users] general question message pops up twice

On Thursday 29 September 2005 01:10, Robin van Leeuwen wrote:
> everytime i post my message show up
> two times, this can be annoying for me,
> but for others offcourse to.
>
> It makes threads very unreadably.
> What can i do about that?
>
> TIA

Your messages don't show twice here, so its probably your mailer storing a
copy of your mail in the mailinglist folder instead of the "sent mail"
folder.

I'm not too familiar with thunderbird, but look for an option like "store
replies in this folder" in the options or folder properties.

(Maybe also "always sent BCC to self" or something like that)

/Ernst