Re: [Xen-users] Following on from mini-os help request

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 12:17:57AM -0700, Kip Macy wrote:
>    HYPERVISOR_console_io is debug only set  "debug=y" in xen/Rules.mk
>     -Kip

Thanks Kip. It didn't help that I was working over an ssh connection to
the box in question. Doing a HYPERVISOR_shutdown() showed me that the
code was working.

Is there a way to get the console_io to go to a psuedo-terminal and not
vga/com1/com2? If not, I can install a null modem cable.

Thanks again,
        Warren