[Xen-users] please help me in installing RHEL 4 on xen + FC4

  hi all,
I am new to xen, for testing I installed xen on FC4 and installed FC4 as Virtual machine.I installed FC4 by using/looking at the doc which is on fedora site.
Now I want to install RHEL4 as a one Virtual Machine, Please help in installing RHEL4...

Regards
 Prashanth K S