URGENT PROPOSITION

Dear Sir,

I am Mr Alexei Zakharenko a personal treasurer to Mikhail
Khodorkovsky
the richest man in Russia and owner of the following
companies:Chairman/CEO:YUKOS OIL (Russian Most Largest Oil Company)
Chairman /CEO:Menatep SBP Bank (A well reputable financial institution
with its branches all over the world)

SOURCE OF FUNDS:
I have a
profiling amount in an excess of FIFTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLAR ,
which I seek your partnership in accommodating for me. You will be
rewarded with 40% of the total sum for your partnership. Can you be my
partner on this?

INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF
As a personal consultant to
him, authority was handed over to me in transferof money of an American
oil merchant for his last oil deal with my boss Mikhail Khodorkovsky.
Already the funds have left the shore of Russia to an European private
bank where the final crediting is expected to be carried out. While I
was on  the process, My Boss got arrested for his involvement in
politics by financing the leading opposing political parties (the Union
of Right Forces,led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko, a liberal/social
democratic party led by
Gregor Yavlinsky) which poses treat to
President Vladimir Putin second tenure
as Russian president.

YOUR
ROLE:
All I need from you is to stand as the beneficiary of the above
quoted sum and I will re-profile the funds with your name, which will
enable the European bank transfer the sum to you. I have decided to use
this sum to relocate to American continent and never to be connected to
any  of Mikhail Khodorkovsky conglomerates.

The transaction has to be
concluded before Mikhail Khodorkovsky is out from jail. As soon as I
confirm your readiness to conclude the transaction with me, I will
provide you with the details. You can reach me on my private and
confidentail email alexeiza123@xxxxxxxxxxxx .

Thank you very much.

Regards
Alexei Zakharenko (Mr)