[Xen-users] Building Xen binary from unstable source

Hi folks,

I am looking into building xen from source, but I am not too much of a compiling geek.

I want to modify config to build a xen system with pae support for more than 4 GB. According to the readme I can do a "make ARCH=xen menuconfig" in the dom0 subtree (and domU subtree), but where can I configure the build of the xen binary?

My problem: After reconfiguring and compiling the dom0 kernel xen won't start because of PAE mismatch between xen binary and dom0 kernel.

Any hint or help is appreciated.

Dirk