[Xen-users] xen default networking setup

Hello,
I have a question regarding the default setup for networking.
On my host (FC4) I have 2 guests.
I can ping from the host to the guests and vice versa. Also ping between the guests.

BUT I can only ssh from the host to the guest and NOT between guests or from guest to host.
It gives me "no route to host"! I don't understand.

(I also have the same problem to connect to my Mysql server on the host from the guest, my java program is giving an exception, saying something like no route to host)

Thank you,
Nima.