[Xen-users] Inserting Drivers into Kernel

I am running Xen 2.0.7 on RHES3.  The kernel version I have compiled is 2.4x.

I have installed a qlogic fiber card in the server and am trying to install the drivers.  The driver file I got has all I need to compile a binary.  I did so and can manually load the driver with insmod.  The source also came with header files and a Makefile.kernel.  It looks like these file are meant to integrate into the kernel, but none of the documentation says where the files go in the kernel tree.

Is there any documentation on how to add a driver to an existing kernel tree so I can compile the driver directly into the kernel instead of having to use insmod?

Max Baro
Technical Support Representative
FACTS Services, Inc.
(305) 284 - 7440