Re: [Xen-users] LVM support in Xen unstable

Hi Tom,

Tom Brown schrieb:

please be sure to let the list know if you figure it out. There seem to be
lots of people working on -unstable, and it's supposed to be close to
stable, but I haven't been able to get past that issue :(
I haven't either. Seems to be a bug in certain snapshots of unstable, and I do not have the patience to learn how to draw other changesets from cvs.

I can postpone testing xen with memory > 4 GB to the beginning of 2006, so I will concentrate on the other issues I am working on.

Thanks for all people helping.

Dirk

-Tom