[Xen-users] sharing file backed file systems between domU's?

Hello all, simple question:

Can separate domUs share the same linux tree (I use a file backed VBD)? I think it's a bad idea since a file system consistency monitor would be needed. When rebooting a domU I saw a file system alteration monitor, so didn't know if Xen provides this service.

-dan