RE: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0 boot problem

> > > Well, i'm using here the qla2340 on several boxes. It
> works with Xen
> > > 2.0 but noch with Xen 3.0. as part of SUSE Linux 10.0:
> >
> > Interesting. If the driver really doews work flawlessly in
> Xen 2, then
> > I think the culprit has to be interrupt routeing.
> >
> > Under Xen 3, does /proc/interrupts show you're receiving interrupts?
>
> I cannot boot with Xen 3, because my boot device is attached
> on the qla controller. Grub, xen.gz, initrd are starting
> exactly from this device without any prolem until the qla
> driver should be loaded. :-(

OK, there's a prototype CD that might be useful for debugging this:
http://tx.downloads.xensource.com/downloads/xentest.iso

Select the 32 bit xen kernel from the CD boot menu, then change virtual
terminal to get to a shell and have a poke around.

Ian