Re: [Xen-users] Where can I get the Xen patches for the 2.6.10 kernel?

On Thursday 13 October 2005 05:17, master@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I'm trying to get a working OpenSSI/Xen combination going. OpenSSI only
> supports the 2.6.10 kernel and the current Xen download is against the
> 2.6.11.12 kernel.
>
> Is there a place I can go to get the 2.6.10 Xen patches? I've looked all
> over the place.

untar the xen distribution, it contains a sparse tree (copy that into your
kernel tree) and a patchset to apply.

I'd try to apply the current patches to your 2.6.10 kernel first, if that
fails, maybe you can get an older xen patchset running with the current
hypervisor.

/Ernst