[Xen-users] Re: Switch, IP from provider and private address for domU

Denny Schierz wrote:
i run into trouble with xen. I have one IP from my provider and i want
to create three domUs with private addresses, like 192.168.x.x. I have
now the problem, that the provider switch closes all ports to outside,
if he find something from the private address.

You should masquerade connections from your DomUs to the outside world, instead of connecting the bridge they're on directly to your physical ethernet device on the dom0.