[Xen-users] How to compile FreeBSD

I am new to Xen and would like to use Freebsd. I downloaded the source and
I see that there is a freebsd directory but I can't seem to figure out how
to compile that. I am also new to linux and unix.
I have a working debian domain0 and domainU installed from binaries now
and have freebsd 5.3 installed on another partition. I am assuming that I
only need a freebsd domainU kernel. Am I correct? And how do I get that?
Thank you in advance for your help!
Sam