RE: [Xen-users] using HYPERVISOR_console_io

  • To: "Michael Levenhagen" <mjleven@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <mats.petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:43:24 +0200
  • Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 16:40:14 +0000

Probably a basic question, but:
com1=115200,8n1 console=vga,com1 sync_console
Is what's on my command line for Xen. It works for me...

On the Dom0 line, I've got "console=ttyS0"

sync_console is a useful thing if you're debugging problems where the
system crashes in a triple-fault and thus the console output gets to the
buffer but isn't sent to the terminal program by the time the machine
reboots.

--
Mats