[Xen-users] Time ISR: Time went backwards: ... (dom0)

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Aaron Weller // Crucial Paradigm <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 20:52:45 +1000
  • Delivery-date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:19:47 +0000

Hello,

I have recently finally gotten xen working on a Dual Core Althlon64 4200, 4GB RAM, 3ware 9500 4x160GB SATA RAID 10, but after compiling xen with 3ware support, xen does start up but i get many (to many to even access the console) of these errors:

Time ISR: Time went backwards: -xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxx

where the x's are replaced with different numbers each time.

I have a feeling that this has something to do with xen on a dual core, has anybody had the same problem and been able to fix it?

Any help would be greatly apppreciated, currently we are testing out a few configurations to get xen running stably for larger scale deployment.

Thanks!

Aaron