RE: [Xen-users] Pacifica/VT

> > It's hard finding info on approx when Pacifica enabled cpu will be

> > available. I've heard maybe around may/june '06.
>
> I could make you happy, and myself unhappy (i.e. looking for
> a different
> job) by telling you something, _IF_ I knew. I don't know, so
> there's no risk that I would leak something ... ;-)

Well, it would only make us happy if you knew an *earlier* time frame
than may/june 06...  Not that I'm one to read between the lines...

> > It's even more difficult finding out whether AMD will support
> > S939 with these upcoming cpu's, or it will be M2.
> > Likewise WRT which type of memory, DDR/DDR2...
>
> I don't know the answer to this either.

>From what I heard the chips are supposed to be plug-n-play compatible
with existing chips.  So, it should support the same memory and
motherboards.  Of course this is info based on what was publicly
released over half a year ago or so, and future looking statements can
always change...  Like the estimated release of Xen 3.0 seems to keep
changing...