Re: [Xen-users] Re: SSL TOE

> Does this mean that direct access to PCI devices from a privileged domU
> will not be available in 3.0? I think you call that driver domain in 2.0
> (I mean that physdev_dom0_hide and pci=bus,dev,func thing).
> I hope, someone will be able to clarify this.

It'll be available in 3.x at some point.  Right now it's not in 3.0 due to a
lack of agreement about how to reimplement it, following a fundamental change
in the way PCI is handled.

It should return; preferably it'd be before the release if somebody is able to
come up with a solution that makes everyone happy.

Cheers,
Mark