[Xen-users] domU interface numbers?

Hi All,

I'm using opensuse 10.0, with Xen3.0 7398, and I'm having real trouble with my domU interface names. Whenever I change the networking configuration for the domU in the xen config file for that dom, the ethX in domU increments. I'm not doing anything special, just a standard bridged interface, and I'll add it does work correctly - bridging out it's vif etc. But I can't have the eth interface changing. Currently my domU is up to eth7. I just want it to be eth0 like any normal [real] linux host, and stay that way!

How is this all controlled in xen?

Many thanks,
Jonathan