[Xen-users] RE: Beta-announcement - xenConsole for your Xen

        I must be missing a perl module anyway : Load Averages and Uptimes aren't displayed at all. Anything else is looking good.

PAINCHAUD Christophe

-----Message d'origine-----
De : stighj@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:stighj@xxxxxxxxx] De la part de Stig H. Jacobsen
Envoyé : lundi 31 octobre 2005 15:41
À : PAINCHAUD Christophe
Cc : xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: Beta-announcement - xenConsole for your Xen

On 10/31/05, PAINCHAUD Christophe <cpainchaud@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>         Great tool! Thank you. Only problem was that I didn't find all perl
> modules in the Debian stable repository. Or may be I missed something?

No, you aren't missing anything - it is just that not all the modules
required by xenConsole are available from Debian stable. But it is
fairly easy to pull anything needed from CPAN:

sudo cpan -i Curses::UI::POE

The next version will require the latest POE anyway, which isn't in
Debian stable either - I'll try to provide a script to automate the
module setup a bit.

Cheers,
--
Stig