Re: [Xen-users] Re: VMWare and xen comparison

Nigel Head wrote:
On 10/31/05, *Gerd Knorr* <kraxel@xxxxxxx <mailto:kraxel@xxxxxxx>> wrote:

I've already installed suse by booting the installer within a domU. Hi Gerd,

I'd be really, really interested in a (brief because you're surely busy) summary of how you did this!

I think the best is I'll put that into the Wiki, think I'll try a install tomorrow and write some kind of "log" into the wiki along the way.

stay tuned,

  Gerd