Re: [Xen-users] Error "Device 0 (vif) could not be connected"

Hi Ewan,

I have compiled my kernel with "Plug and Play support" and "ISA Plug and
Play support". Is this what you mean by install hotplug?

I am not sure what you mean by install udev ... Do you mean I need to put
some special udev rules?

Please let me know if I miss something.

Thanks.

Regards,
Wei Huang

774 Dreese Lab, 2015 Neil Ave,
Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering
Ohio State University
OH 43210
Tel: (614)292-8501