[Xen-users] Error creating domain: need more than 1 value to unpack

Hi,

Has anyone had this issue before?

[root@localhost ~]# xm create /etc/xen/xmFC2 -c vmid=1
Using config file "/etc/xen/xmFC2".
Error: Error creating domain: need more than 1 value to unpack

I think it is my config file (in this case xmFC2) but am not sure. Also I am running the following:

title Xen 2.0
       kernel /xen-2.0.gz dom0_mem=131072
       module /vmlinuz-2.6-xen0 root=/dev/sda8 ro console=tty0
       module /initrd-2.6.13-1.1526_FC4smp.img

When I tried to run with no initrd module the boot stalled at Continuing... after the message regarding TLS libraries. When I did make this change the TLS message continued to appear although perhaps this is just a standard message.

As you can see I am very new to Xen. Can anyone provide some pointers?

Thanks in advance,
Julius.