Re: [Xen-users] Xen-3.0, Mandriva-dom0 ethernet

benjamin írta:

> On 11/6/05, *Gémes Géza* <geza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:geza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Sorry for crossposting, but maybe it's interesting to both lists.
>
>     I've tried to run a 3.0-devel dom0 using the Mandriva 2006 packages,
>     everything went fine except one very important thing :-( The dom0
>     Mandriva domain had no network after starting xend which started
>     xen-br0, and obviously failed to copy the config of the real eth0
>     network interface, like it successfuly does on an other (Debian Sarge,
>     with xen-2.0.6 ) box.
>
>     Thanks in advance,
>
>     Geza Gemes

> Do you mean it's off the network or xen-br0 does not have an IP
> address assigned? Does xen-br0  have the IP address of dom0's eth0?
> Does running the below help?
>

> /etc/xen/scripts/network  stop
> /etc/xen/scripts/network  start
>

> --
> benjamin rualthanzauva

The xen-br0 interface comes up, but it hasn't any IPv4 address, in the
same time eth0 cannot be seen from the network (of course)
Apparently there is no /etc/xen/scripts/network, just
/etc/xen/scripts/network.bridge and /etc/xen/scripts/network.route, they
should be called by /etc/init.d/xend but they aren't, that script simply
calls /usr/sbin/xend, which is a python script, without any reference to
/etc/xen/scripts/network*
Shall I ad some refernces to the /etc/xen/scripts/network* scripts somwhere?

TIA

Geza Gemes