[Xen-users] News on AMD Pacifica

AMD today announced Pacifica specs and availability.
Seems Pacifica will be available as s939 Orleans and M2/940 Windsor series. Semprons will continue as Manila series, without Pacifica. IIUC.
Socket 939 are expected to be phased out in the second quarter of 2007.

http://www.digitimes.com/news/a20051108A7039.html
http://www.amd.com/us-en/Corporate/VirtualPressRoom/0,,51_104_543~96162,00.html

This is good news for me. Seems I can upgrade my Xen development server for a s939 mobo, and later get a Pacifica enabled cpu.

--
Kind regards,
Mogens Valentin