Re: [Xen-users] Domain startup stucks

Hello

You may append read-only parameter to your root= or extra= param in your domain
config file

ex:
root="/dev/sda ro"

Shu Hung (Koala) wrote:

Hello,

I don't know why this happen. Everytime I boot my Domain-1, the bootstrap stucks at
a option which I never have seen before in linux boot.
 Checking all file systems.
 [/sbin/fsck.ext3 (1) -- /] fsck.ext3 -a /dev/sda1
 /dev/sda1 is mounted.
WARNING!!! Running e2fsck on a mounted filesystem may cause
 SEVERE filesystem damage.
Do you really want to continue (y/n)?
I have to attach to console and select "yes" on start up.
Can I avoid this to happen?

Thanks,
Koala Yeung