Re: [Xen-users] Re: [Xen-User] Not able to see the gui of created domain under dom0.

You won't see a GUI for a domU unless you explicitly configure it.  There's no
virtual display device, so you'd have to (for instance) set up a VNC
connection to the domain (or some other network-based display system) just as
if it were a separate machine.

(side note: the exception is for machines running Intel VTX, for which we do
provide a virtual display device - these machines are not in circulation yet)

Cheers,
Mark