[Xen-users] FreeBSD DomU Fatal trap 12 in cpu_switch_load_gs

I see the following with a FreeBSD 5.3 DomU on 2.0.7

fault virtual address   = 0xca7a0088
fault code              = supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer     = 0x819:0xc0183343
stack pointer           = 0x821:0xca069d30
frame pointer           = 0x821:0x0
code segment            = base 0x235, limit 0x8485e7c3, type 0x9
                        = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 0
processor eflags        = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process         = 1943 (cc)
trap number             = 12
panic: page fault

%nm -n XENUkernelNFS |grep c0183343
c0183343 T cpu_switch_load_gs

This is with a kernel compiled to run diskless over nfs and no kdb. With
KDB enabled the machine just hangs (I assume the debugger is trying to
attach to a non-existent serial port)

Should I be running 2.0.7 2.0-testing or 3.x to stand the best chance of
getting a stable FreeBSD DomU? Is this already fixed somewhere?