[Xen-users] Xen + Nvidia drivers

Hello,

I try to get a Nvidia Quadro PCI-E graphics card to work with xen in Dom0 with the binary nivida-drivers. I use the xen-2.0-testing tarball with kernel 2.6.12 and the nvidia driver package NVIDIA-Linux-x86-1.0-7676-pkg1. The nvidia kernel module compiles without errors but when I try to load it segfaults.
Is it possibly because the tls-libs are disabled?
Has anyone managed to get the nvidia drivers to work with xen? Or is there a general problem with xen + nvidia?

Thanks,
  Frank