[Xen-users] FreeBSD DomU: Fatal trap 9: general protection fault while in kernel mode

With Xen 2.0.7 and 5.3 source (no security updates)

Fatal trap 9: general protection fault while in kernel mode
instruction pointer     = 0x819:0xc006ce84
stack pointer           = 0x821:0xc84febcc
frame pointer           = 0x821:0xc84febe0
code segment            = base 0xc017599c, limit 0xc84febb6, type 0x1
                        = DPL 0, pres 0, def32 0, gran 0
processor eflags        = interrupt enabled, resume, IOPL = 0
current process         = 22226 (sh)
trap number             = 9
panic: general protection fault

The stack pointer in this messages seems to point to panic, so I assume I
should be looking at the code segment, however I am not sure this is either
correct or helpfull.:

chuggalug# nm -n kernel | grep c0175
c0175064 t blkif_close
c017506c t blkif_disconnect