 _____
|         |
|PC 1  |________
|NFS _|                 |

 _____          |
|         |________|
|PC 2  |
|_____|

On PC1 I have an NFS share runnig with my guest OS. I mounted it (/dev/VolGroup00/lvol0) to the folder /xen on PC1.
Using this config allows PC1 to start the OS
#standart config
kernel="/boot/vmlinuz-2.6.11-xenU"
memory=392
name="RHEL4_XEN0"
root="/dev/hda1"
disk=['phy:/dev/VolGroup00/lvol0,hda1,w']

#network
nics=1
#vif=['mac=aa:00:00:00:00:12,bridge=xen-br0']
dhcp="on"

#runlevel
extra="3"

No i want to allow PC2 to create a domU with the nfs share on pc1. in /etc/exports i just added
/xen 148.191.190.3(rw)

I can mount this nfs shre from PC2 manually. But how does my config file needs to look to mount it and start a domU?

And:
How can i migrate using this szenario?

Thanks Thomas

Thomas Diederich

*  Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma GmbH & Co.KG
*  A Informationsverarbeitung / Diplomant Systemtechnik
*

*  Mail: diederit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
*  Phone: +49 (0)6132/77-98151