[Xen-users] xen-br0 not getting ip

Hello everyone!

When booting my dom0 machine xen-br0 comes up but without an ip address.
Issuing xend restart will give it the correct ip address of eth0 and
properly setup networking.
I have xend and xendomains set with the following run levels:
xend                                    0:off  1:off  2:on   3:on   4:off
5:off  6:off
xendomains                      0:off  1:off  2:off  3:on   4:on   5:on
6:off

The machine boots to runlevel 3.

I tried setting the full path in /etc/xen/scripts/vif-bridge to the full
path of ifconfig and brctl as suggested in one post but still no joy.

This is on a Sles 9 SP2 system running 2.6.11.12-xen0 on xen 2.0.7
installed from source.

Thanks for any info or links.

Regards,

John Little