Re: [Xen-users] Pacifica/VT again

Matthijs ter Woord wrote:

Hi,
Some time ago i asked a question about the Pacifica/VT features. I've been thinking about it some more now. What i would want is to run the host system using a x86_64 (ie. AMD64) platform and then run native 32-bit platforms as guests (windows). AFAIK this should be possible as AMD64 is just an extension to the x86 features of a CPU. Does anyone has comments about this?

This already works with the Xen's VT support I believe.

Regards,

Anthony LIguori

Regards, Matthijs ter Woord