[Xen-users] A few questions - fedora DomU

Firstly, why the 'unable to open initial ocnsole' message. Is this something
to do with needing a initrd, and a problem with /dev somewhere?

Secondly, I'm getting a lib/tls warning, athough as shown below that directory
doenst' exist (I've already moved it to tls.disabled)

Kind Regards,

Freeing unused kernel memory: 136k freed
Warning: unable to open an initial console.

  ** WARNING: Currently emulating unsupported memory accesses  **
  **          in /lib/tls libraries. The emulation is very     **
  **          slow. To ensure full performance you should      **
  **          execute the following as root:                   **
  **          mv /lib/tls /lib/tls.disabled                    **
  ** Offending process: init (pid=1)                           **

Continuing...

Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz)
Kernel 2.6.12.6-xenU on an i686

80 login: root