[Xen-users] Tutorial : Debian, Xen and CLUSTER / GFS Support

Hello there!

        I made Debian, Xen 2.0 and CLUSTER/GFS work together :). I wrote
this little tutorial to help you setup yours. Any feedback is welcome,
except comments about W3C validation of my code :p
        Note that I am talking about compiling CLUSTER with your XEN kernel,
I don't explain how to setup a working cluster. You can find how to setup
those in official RedHat docs.
        You will see, it's not so long, just a matter of having good
versions of everything and know 1 or 2 tricks :)

http://dash.ionblast.net/xen/cluster.html

Regards,

Christophe PAINCHAUD