Re: [Xen-users] GFS/XEN/Clustering HOWTO--brocken link

>Greetings!
>
>Someone was kind enough to post this clustering howto. Unfortunately the
>link is broken. Could someone please repost it?
>
> http://dash.ionblast.net/xen/cluster.html

Hello :)

        I posted this link a few hours ago and it's working so far. No one
reported me any problem and I can see about 40 visits in Apache logs. I
created the sub-domain name this morning so may be you got a problem with
it. You could try:

http://gamer.ionblast.net/xen/cluster.html

If that one is not working well may be you should try later (in 1 day or 2)

Regards,

Christophe PAINCHAUD