[Xen-users] howto needed - intalling fedora domU on Debian

Hi List,

sorry - as it's obviosly trivial for most people here - but as I'M quite new to
Linux and only a little familiar with Debian I need some help howto install
Fedora as domU on a Debian dom0.

I managed to install XEN, setup domU's with debootstrap but have found no
usefull help howto do that with Fedora.

Is there a (hopefully detailed) description available somewhere?

cheers,

Mathias