RE: [Xen-users] GFS/XEN/Clustering HOWTO--brocken link

Hi,

>would you put this in a wiki?
Sure, give the URL here.

>i'm currently developing some case studies with rh cluster suite in
>domU's but even in dom0's.
I compiled CLUSTER support in domUs too, if you play with my tutorial and disable hardware access in kernel, then you have a domU  :p You create an initrd with modules inside and that's it you have a CLUSTER enabled domU

>i've got lot's of comments, but even more questions :)
I am not that experienced with Xen and CLUSTER, but I will try to help :p

>Stephan

Regards,

Christophe PAINCHAUD