Re: [Xen-users] [Xen-user] No NFS Server Problem

Nitesh Gangarde, Noida schrieb:

Hi

I am having a problem in xen virtual machine.  The Scenario is:

I have installed the xen(kernel 2.4) on red hat Linux 9 (kernel
2.6....).  Successfully created

We have created logical partition using LVM on xen in /dev/hda6.
Successfully created

After that we are trying to create a domain1 on that logical partition.
How do you do that?

Config file entry:

Disk = ['phy:/dev/test-vm/lvol1,hda5,w'] Note that here test-vm is our
virtual group and lvol1 is logical volume name.

Root='/dev/hda5 ro'

Now we are facing the problem:

Root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up.
It does not find a bootable root partition. Did you install something on /dev/test-vm/lvol1?

Dirk